Episcopal Diocese of Long Island
Camp DeWolfe Welcome Center Feasibility Study 2018
Thank you/Contact information
1. How long have you been associated with Camp DeWolfe?
5 years or less
2. In what capacity are you connected with or aware of Camp DeWolfe?
Church Outreach Committee Member
Church ECW Member
Camper Parent or Family Member
3. How involved do you consider yourself to be with Camp DeWolfe?
Not very involved
4. Are there features of Camp DeWolfe which cause you or your family to currently use its facilities, or features that could be added to enhance your future interest in using it?
5. How strongly do you believe in the vision and purpose of Camp DeWolfe?
Not so strongly
Not at all
Please add any additional comments to #5 above:
6. How important do you believe it is for Camp DeWolfe to improve its facilities by adding a new Welcome Center?
Not very important
Not important at all
Please add any additional comments to #6 above:
7. Are there specific ways in which having a Welcome Center would be beneficial to Camp DeWolfe? Please list up to three you may think of:
8. Depending on what options may be feasible to provide a facility, do you think a project budget in the range of $1,360,000-$2,000,000 is an attainable goal?
Yes, but it will be a stretch
Please add any additional comments to #8 above:
9. We realize the primary source of funding the project rests upon is the faithful generosity of our donors and friends as God provides. The means of receiving funds is anticipated to be a Capital Funds Campaign during which time all current donors will be invited to make a commitment over a 3-year period. Have you ever participated in a Capital Campaign?
Not sure/cannot remember
10. In order to begin defining fundraising potential, please indicate in which of the following levels you may be willing to contribute to a 3-year Capital Campaign. Note that levels represent total contributions over a 3-year period. This pledge would be in addition to any regular contributions made to the camp's general operating budget. (Within the scope of a campaign, additional and creative options for contributing will be introduced in order to allow donors to determine their preferred method of giving. Timing of contributions will be at the discretion of the donor.)
Less than $1,000
No project giving at this time
May liquidate or donate non-cash assets or services, or provide services, as part of my commitment
Please provide an estimated value of and describe your potential non-cash donation if you chose that option above:
11. Would you have any interest in making a contribution for a specific project item or in making all or part of any commitment in memory or in honor of someone?
For a specific item: Yes
For a specific item: Maybe
For a specific item: No
In honor or memory: Yes
In honor or memory: Maybe
In honor or memory: No
12. Do you any further comments, suggestions, ideas or concerns about the proposed project or a potential Capital Campaign?
Do Not Fill This Out